Alexander Isak

Disco

Really unfortunate Isak is looking like he'll be one of those that picks up injuries consistently.

Ridiculous how both he and Wilson just keep taking turns with these injuries.

Going to need to get another striker that has a really strong track record fitness wise.

With Isak it's just compounded with Wilson being more broken

I understand why he played the full 90 mins on Saturday but ideally he comes off around 65 mins

We either need a 3rd striker as an option, someone versatile across the front 3 or replace Wilson with someone that isn't made of glass

No evidence to suggest this is the case just me hypothesising maybe he needs surgery to fully get over the niggles but we reluctant to do it as we cannot lose the player for that long. Issue is if we ain't doing surgery he needs more rest we simply cannot give him either. 

Shame as we just started to see 85%/90%/95% Isak and another set back for him to potentially over come he cannot get a good run going. 

5 hours ago, Dokko said:

We can't have £65m tied up in an injury prone player, no matter how good. If arsenal want him for £70-80m in the summer and we can get £15m for wilson then we buy 2 new strikers. 

Needing to replace 45 PL goals from the last 1.5 seasons in a single summer. What could go wrong?

Edited by timeEd32

1 hour ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

With Isak it's just compounded with Wilson being more broken

I understand why he played the full 90 mins on Saturday but ideally he comes off around 65 mins

We either need a 3rd striker as an option, someone versatile across the front 3 or replace Wilson with someone that isn't made of glass

I keep coming back to Osimhen but i know it’s impossible.

34 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Wanting to sell Isak to Arsenal for £70-80m has to be the worst post I've seen here in a long, long time

You should pop into the Wilson thread to hear about how now is the time to sell him…

3 minutes ago, WilliamPS said:

You should pop into the Wilson thread to hear about how now is the time to sell him…

First thread I have opened since the result, just like Saturday people queuing up to find anguish after a good win. So bizarre :lol:

14 minutes ago, dave s said:

he has how many goals at this stage of the season ? why on earth would you sell him? add a back up striker if anything .. he’s fucking mint 

Needs 6 in potentially 20 games to be the first player to get 20 goals in a top flight season for us in all comps since Shearer in 2004, naturally theres some in here wanting to sell ffs.....

Bring in a Sesko/A.N.Other with him and Wilson(or a young striker and sell Wilson in summer) and build an attack around the bloke

Edited by Fezzle

Out for 2-4 weeks which usually means he’s actually injured for 6 weeks. 

But he’ll be rushed back after 3 weeks because Wilson gets an injury that keeps him out for 4-6 weeks. 

Isak then injures the same groin again this time for 6-8 weeks so Wilson gets rushed back from HIS injury after 3 weeks. 

Confused Thinking GIF by JK