Newcastle United vs. Bournemouth: 17/09/2022 @ 3pm (No UK TV)

Johnny

10 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Devils advocate time. I don’t agree with this, but over £200 million spent over two windows,  one win in 6 games. Pochetino unemployed. How long til the owners start to get a twitchy trigger finger? 

No.

10 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Devils advocate time. I don’t agree with this, but over £200 million spent over two windows,  one win in 6 games. Pochetino unemployed. How long til the owners start to get a twitchy trigger finger? 

I'm going back to bed

25 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

We’ve had 7 point’s stolen from us by incorrect VAR decisions which would put us on 14 points and 4th place , to think of changing a manager is stupid 

37 minutes ago, gbandit said:

Absolutely ages, he just got a new contract and is absolutely class. Suits the club perfectly and conducts himself in the best manner possible. The quality of our play last season and so far this season means they shouldn’t even consider anything related to his position unless we’re in the bottom three for several weeks, which isn’t going to happen as we’ll likely finish between 7th - 9th 

I agree but I think we might do better than 7th. 

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

Do you need me to explain ‘devil’s advocate’ to you? Did you miss the bit where I said ‘I don’t agree with this’?

I didn’t say I think it would be a good idea. 
fuck my hat. 

Aye, but that's like saying 'I don't think we should, but what if we strangled this baby right now?'

Just inflammatory.

Just now, Rocker said:

Aye, but that's like saying 'I don't think we should, but what if we strangled this baby right now?'

Just inflammatory.

Well it’s not like suggesting we murder a child really is it? 
we know fuck all so far about what their expectations are and how they will respond to a perceived failure to meet them do we?

inflammatory? You’re a sensitive soul. 

Just now, Mahoneys Tache said:

Well it’s not like suggesting we murder a child really is it? 
we know fuck all so far about what their expectations are and how they will respond to a perceived failure to meet them do we?

inflammatory? You’re a sensitive soul. 

I'm really not [emoji38]

48 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

I think Howe is one of the most unsackable managers in the PL right now so not a chance it will happen anything to him in 2022.

4 minutes ago, KingArthur said:

Steven Taylor. Fking hell how bad was he. And how much hyped when he first came to first team.

He wasn't that bad. Had a decent partnership with Colo at one point. Was thick as fuck and always injured, but let's not pretend he was terrible. He wasn't. 

19 minutes ago, Mahoneys Tache said:

Do you need me to explain ‘devil’s advocate’ to you? Did you miss the bit where I said ‘I don’t agree with this’?

I didn’t say I think it would be a good idea. 
fuck my hat. 

The fact that is even in your mind in any way shape or form is disturbing. Horrendous stuff.

3 minutes ago, KaKa said:

There wasn't much thought to that post to be fair.

Considerably more than there was in the knee jerk responses. I asked a speculative question which I qualified by saying that I didn’t think it would be a good idea. The responses were the thoughtless ones. Like I said, we know nowt about how they will respond and how tolerant they will be of perceived lack of success. It was a reasonable speculative question met with unreasonable responses