Fulham 1-4 Newcastle United (01/10/2022)

Disco

1 minute ago, Joseph said:

Noticed a few weird comments like this about Anderson from you. The first thing he did was skin a player and carry the ball 30 yards. 

Appreciate you're struggling for a weird grudge in ASM's absence. 

I have no grudges?  You're being weird.

3 minutes ago, Bizza said:

Liverpool 3 Brighton 2 now, shame. 

It is in a way, obviously the situation from the other week, and gets a bit boring if the top two win every week, but realistically, we'll be a hell of a lot nearer Brighton's points total than we are Liverpool, so good that they're probably no longer getting any unexpected bonus points.

'This is Longstaff, steadies himself.... ball takes a very important deflection'... Jesus Christ, I'd take this from some BeIN or NBC sports commentator, but an obviously British-born football commentator really ought to know better.

Just now, tomlynnherrington said:

Is he above criticism today? Yes or no ?

I think it takes a certain type of person at 70 minutes into 4-0 lead away in a match thread, watching a stream at home on their computer, to start picking apart players for poor performances.

Just now, HawK said:

I think it takes a certain type of person at 70 minutes into 4-0 lead away in a match thread, watching a stream at home on their computer, to start picking apart players for poor performances.

Yeah it’s really odd. 

12 minutes ago, Tiresias said:

Really hope miggy scores more than grealish this season

We should have a table this season tracking the cost of each Grealish goal v the cost of each Almiron goal. No way Grealish wins!

3 minutes ago, HawK said:

I agree but the question has been asked ‘Has he had much to do’ .There’s always one.