Newcastle United 1-0 Everton (19/10/2022)

Yorkie

Seems like there's a bit of chew with these lot nowadays. I've heard off a couple of people at work today that they were acting themselves outside the ground and in the town yesterday and seemingly an Everton fan was knocked unconscious outside the Gate post match.

Scouse Mackems indeed.

2 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Seems like there's a bit of chew with these lot nowadays. I've heard off a couple of people at work today that they were acting themselves outside the ground and in the town yesterday and seemingly an Everton fan was knocked unconscious outside the Gate post match.

Scouse Mackems indeed.

Ha shame

7 hours ago, St1pe said:

Adding to the comments about him but Gordon is never a £30m plus player. He’s all attitude and diving and very little else. Everton should cash in rather than giving him the 100k that he’s after. 

He was wank and is a wanker. Really don't see what the hype is all about. Glad he's stealing Everton's wages, serves them right, the rotten sc*use m*ckem cunts.

He didn’t have a great game last night but he does have some good attributes to his game. He has pace, a good attitude, presses hard and is an excellent diver. He has really good movement. I don’t think he’s massively gifted technically when it comes to close control and dribbling but he can hold the ball up well. The numbers quoted about him are mental though 

8 minutes ago, JumpersForGoalposts said:

He was wank and is a wanker. Really don't see what the hype is all about. Glad he's stealing Everton's wages, serves them right, the rotten sc*use m*ckem cunts.

Absolute cretin

was such a comfortable win. 1-0 massively flattered them in the end.

I also didn't think they looked that bad, just no cutting edge. thought Gueye looked really good for them, he ran the show for large parts of the second half. wouldn't mind him here, to sit and free up Bruno a bit.

8 hours ago, St1pe said:

Adding to the comments about him but Gordon is never a £30m plus player. He’s all attitude and diving and very little else. Everton should cash in rather than giving him the 100k that he’s after. 

Popped over to GOT last night and Everton fans seem to think he’s shit.