Newcastle United 1-0 Everton (19/10/2022)

Yorkie

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I just feel pain watching that clip. :lol: It should've ended with it rolling to Joelinton and him leathering it into the roof of the net. 

Yep I thought that at the time, if only Bruno had dummied it, Joelinton had the much better shooting opportunity.

4 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

I’m a big fan of BDB but I’m starting to get worried with his intentional infringements.The handball against Brentford and the push on Jordan which should have resulted in a pen.It could cost us in the future so he needs to eradicate it from his game.

Really ? I'm watching half time highlights of Arsenl PSV and by the reasoning thelat Gordon "should" have had a pen on 4 arsenal chances there was some sort of contact so had the player thrown himself down they were all pens.

20 hours ago, Whitley mag said:

After watching last 20 of Spurs at Old Trafford our performance on Sunday can’t be underestimated. We haven’t got the most talented forward players in the league currently, but nobody is better drilled or motivated than the lads currently.

When St Max and Isak are back we’ll then have a forward line worthy of a top 6 club. Add even 1 quality addition in January and we’ll be right up there come the end of season.

I think we’ll need at three quality midfield players to threaten the top 6.

11 minutes ago, madras said:

Really ? I'm watching half time highlights of Arsenl PSV and by the reasoning thelat Gordon "should" have had a pen on 4 arsenal chances there was some sort of contact so had the player thrown himself down they were all pens.

Aye,really.It was a clear push ,not just a nudge.Neewhere near the ball with Big Nose in no position to do anything with ball.Totally unnecessary and asking for trouble.The push was nothing like ‘some sort of contact’ as you have described incidents in the Arsenal game.If that had been a push on Wilson…..

4 minutes ago, tomlynnherrington said:

Aye,really.It was a clear push ,not just a nudge.Neewhere near the ball with Big Nose in no position to do anything with ball.Totally unnecessary and asking for trouble.The push was nothing like ‘some sort of contact’ as you have described incidents in the Arsenal game.If that had been a push on Wilson…..

If that's on Wilson I'm raging at the people round me going "there's contact". Was it enough to send him over, no, therefore no penalty.

1 hour ago, Yorkie said:

I just feel pain watching that clip. :lol: It should've ended with it rolling to Joelinton and him leathering it into the roof of the net. 

This or the Wilson shot against Arsenal last season? Both are painful as fuck :lol:

11 hours ago, Groundhog63 said:

Watch the concourse video first. There's a whoooooo in the middle of their lush song. 

Think wor younguns were spoiling the whoooooos

It's quite a catch tune to be fair

Cant believe I've just said that ?

Love these match cams, like.

The roar from the crowd when the goal goes in.:hello2:

The T-Rex with the flag. ;D

The Tifo being unfurled at the beginning. :smitten:

Ryan Fraser and Bruno being all-round good eggs and greeting every single staff member when they arrive at the ground. :rose:

And of course The Hug from the big fella at the end. :occasion14:

14 hours ago, madras said:

If that's on Wilson I'm raging at the people round me going "there's contact". Was it enough to send him over, no, therefore no penalty.

Exactly. Look how hard Schar shoved him 3 times and he never went down once ?