Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Sempiternal said:

Been pretty bad for Milan. Talented sure, but very risky. 

Yeah, it's not gone well there, but I'd love to take advantage of that. 

Think he would thrive in a more open league than Serie A is. He was absolutely ridiculous at Brugge and at such a young age.

4 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Wouldn't have argued if it was but there was no intent and he pulled out of the tackle and didn't follow through. 

Orange card. 

Forgot to mention that Bruno is a lovely guy as well so didn’t mean it.

weird there wasn’t even a yellow in this incident :memelol:

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Yeah, it's not gone well there, but I'd love to take advantage of that. 

Think he would thrive in a more open league than Serie A is. He was absolutely ridiculous at Brugge and at such a young age.

Yeah just a worry because a slower League and if he’s struggling there he might find it too much here. Definitely talented. Big for a 10, he’s like 6ft4

2 minutes ago, Thomson Mouse said:

Forgot to mention that Bruno is a lovely guy as well so didn’t mean it.

weird there wasn’t even a yellow in this incident :memelol:

I've no doubt Guimaraes didn't mean it, but look Edozie's ankle and look at Faes. Far more force involved, and therefore far more dangerous. 

13 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Wouldn't have argued if it was but there was no intent and he pulled out of the tackle and didn't follow through. 

Orange card. 

When exactly does he pull out of the tackle that catched the opponent knee high?

9 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Yeah just a worry because a slower League and if he’s struggling there he might find it too much here. Definitely talented. Big for a 10, he’s like 6ft4

From the games I've watched it's the lack of space that is the issue. Teams tend to sit back in Serie A, especially against the Champions, and defences are just tougher to break down over there.

Think he'd do better in a quicker league actually, with more space available. Yeah, he's tall, and so will fit right in with our other giants, but he is quick and agile and so good technically. They're saying in Italy that he'll be available for £25 million.

Just now, KaKa said:

From the games I've watched it's the lack of space that is the issue. Teams tend to sit back in Serie A, especially against the Champions, and defences are just tougher to break down over there.

Think he'd do better in a quicker league actually, with more space available. Yeah, he's tall, and so will fit right in with our other giants, but he is quick and agile and so good technically. They're saying in Italy that he'll be available for £25 million.

If he struggles against teams that sit back then he would struggle in the majority of our games where most teams sit back against us, surely ?

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Definitely worth it at that price, I’d be interested to know quite what has gone wrong for him, because he was very hyped as a prospect.