Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, Kid Icarus said:

I know he's been good despite being a dirty prick, but Casemiro's been rubbish since coming back from suspension whenever I've watched them. 

Been miles off the pace since HT. 

Got Undav missing a pen to send Man Utd through all over this.

3 minutes ago, SEMTEX said:

Idk who makes the decisions on which commentators are hired at bbc, but Danny Murphy must have some craaaazy  dirt on that fella. He’s so fucking miserable. 

May I interest you in some Gary Birtles, Andy Hinchcliffe, Lee Dixon, and Mark Lawrenson?

Edit: and Don Goodman 

Edited by Kid Icarus

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

May I interest you in some Gary Birtles, Andy Hinchcliffe, Lee Dixon, and Mark Lawrenson?

Far too many of them at the moment. I feel like they airlifted McCoist in yesterday to try and counter act Lee Dixon. Yet, that created a 5 minute conversation where Lee Dixon wondered a loud if he had ever played against McCoist. 

Just now, OCK said:

Far too many of them at the moment. I feel like they airlifted McCoist in yesterday to try and counter act Lee Dixon. Yet, that created a 5 minute conversation where Lee Dixon wondered a loud if he had ever played against McCoist. 

Aye, I'm no fan of Danny Murphy but he's fucking Patch Adams compared to that insufferable bore.

Just now, Kid Icarus said:

Aye, I'm no fan of Danny Murphy but he's fucking Patch Adams compared to that insufferable bore.

Lee Dixon will talk about anything but the football in front of him, and it will also be something random about himself. 

"I've just laughed at a joke I told myself in my head"
"I should text David Seaman about his cats"

"I'm just trying to think if I've ever played against you, Al."

Its like he's wondered into the commentry booth and no one has the heart to tell him to fuck off.