Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, midds said:

Hands up who thinks Maresca will still be at Chelsea at the end of the season?

Aren't they currently paying off 4 managers or something? :lol:

Can they afford to add another. Not sure they have any buildings left to sell!

Just now, Sima said:

A team as dominant as Man City keeping it in the corner is rancid.

Remember Barcelona 2011. One of the most detestable sides in history despite the talent. Busquets against Inter shamefull. 

3 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Is there a more boring team ever than Manchester City? A week or so ago I was enthralled by the Olympics. And now it’s back to these dull cunts winning in as a clinical way as possible. It’s just genuinely shit. Hopefully we’re the next boring bastards but let’s not act like this is good or entertaining. 

I'm absolutely sick of Pep and his tedious possession overkill, and hope he clears off soon.

Appreciate the win over Chelsea today though!

4 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Is there a more boring team ever than Manchester City? A week or so ago I was enthralled by the Olympics. And now it’s back to these dull cunts winning in as a clinical way as possible. It’s just genuinely shit. Hopefully we’re the next boring bastards but let’s not act like this is good or entertaining. 

Love watching them play me :dontknow:

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

He is so impossibly bad. 

He doesn't do anything!

Come on Kaka, you so often attack against hyperbole and then post stuff like this. :lol:

1 minute ago, Deuce said:

Not gonna rake Maresca over the coals after his first match and against City, but it’s still wild that they fucked off Poch.

I still think it was Poch who walked.

Just now, Pata said:

Come on Kaka, you so often attack against hyperbole and then post stuff like this. :lol:

I genuinely can't believe how ordinary he is :lol:

Open to hearing a different point of view though!

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

Love watching them play me :dontknow:

Same

Find the way they maintain possession and create space interesting to watch

Obviously a blood and thunder game is more exciting but the reason City games tend to be boring is because the opposition play more defensively, which is understandable because you open up to City and you are vulnerable to being spanked silly 

3 minutes ago, Deuce said:

Not gonna rake Maresca over the coals after his first match and against City, but it’s still wild that they fucked off Poch.

So glad Poch left.

The team seemed to be coming together under him and suited his style.

Not sure they fit Maresca's way of playing. But it's early days I guess, maybe it will come together under him.

Really hope not though. They seem lost and some of those guys on the bench will start causing unrest.

2 minutes ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Same

Find the way they maintain possession and create space interesting to watch

Obviously a blood and thunder game is more exciting but the reason City games tend to be boring is because the opposition play more defensively, which is understandable because you open up to City and you are vulnerable to being spanked silly 

Because they’ve spent billions of pounds funded by the abuse of minorities to negate any reasonable threat an opponent could offer. It’s shit and boring. 

Edited by Hovagod

10 minutes ago, Deuce said:

I don’t think we can even rate him after all is said and done. To throw 45 players at a manager is madness. He’ll be on Unde the Cosh in a few years explaining what happened

Martin Allen said the same thing when he got the Leicester job. 45 players. Impossible to control. 

remember Chelsea have the likes of Mudryk and Sterling to get into this. How? This is not how a football club should be run. 

thank god for PIF

Edited by Astroblack

1 minute ago, Hovagod said:

Because they’ve spent billions of pounds funded by the abuse of minorities to negate any reasonable threat an opponent could offer. It’s shit and boring. 

You're entitled to your opinion 

Not everyone has to like or enjoy the same things