Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, 54 said:

Not sure what Zirkzee was meant to do, he was diving in from the original cross, and his momentum carried him into the Garnacho shot.

Need to see it again but he actively knees it doesn't he? Rather than it just hit him?

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Need to see it again but he actively knees it doesn't he? Rather than it just hit him?

I think it hits him tbh. He’s trying to get back up as it clips off him 

1 minute ago, Geordie Ahmed said:

Don't think he did it on purpose. Not much you can do when sliding on a wet pitch.

2 minutes ago, Unbelievable said:

In fairness Zirkzee sliding in and being there was a result from the cross from the right. Not as if he was trying to tap it in

Yeah, Garnacho kicks it at him more than anything.

4 minutes ago, Mike said:

His peds are miles ahead of the shite they prescribed me. He looked like a genuine ape when he was at Liverpool.

I'd love to see some of these guys cycles, man

I think Minteh's going to be great and we'll regret the transfer massively but boy he has shown his current limitations massively today :lol:. Looks absolutely goosed as well.

Just now, Smal said:

I think Minteh's going to be great and we'll regret the transfer massively but boy he has shown his current limitations massively today :lol:. Looks absolutely goosed as well.

Don't think we'll ever regret avoiding a ten points deduction/having to sell Gordon or Isak.