Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Big River said:

huge game for Man Poo today, you have to beat the teams in and around you down there if you want to stay up

Worried about how solid they are defensively. Eddies Mag's only managed one shot on target and 22% possession against them at home so they must be some side. 

2 minutes ago, 54 said:

Out of interest, how good is Amad? As I know he was really good at Sunderland, but whenever I've seen him he's flattered to deceive, is he playing as your other option is Antony and he's trash? Genuinely curious as from the outside looking in Garnacho seems to have a much higher ceiling, whereas Amad seems like he'll be a decent Premier League player, but not reach the top end of the game.

Probably a fair assessment. He's good, but probably won't progress to be great. Miles better than Antony though. 

Just now, Froggy said:

Worried about how solid they are defensively. Eddies Mag's only managed one shot on target and 22% possession against them at home so they must be some side. 

with 10 men, remember. they actually looked decent to be fair, I'd be worried if I was you.

Brereton Diaz to notch and get his first ever Premier League win :lol:

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

I wish you all the shots and possession in the world man. And yet another early season loss.

With De Ligt hopefully continuing his impressive Maguire impression.

6 minutes ago, Big River said:

with 10 men, remember. they actually looked decent to be fair, I'd be worried if I was you.

Red card gave you an excuse. You were already second best. 

This will be a bloodbath today. A comfortable win by three goals 

For Southampton 

Edited by Froggy

34 minutes ago, Big River said:

Why did you bite, it wasn't as if Froggy had been subtle with the fishing [emoji38]