Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Just now, andycap said:

Christ the hammers are struggling under the bee manager thought they where gonna be one of the teams we'd be competing with for top seven. 

Hammers being nailed. Back in the toolbox, Irons.

2 minutes ago, Sibierski said:

West Ham showing what poor business they did in summer. Signed people, but with no plan, as usual.

They look devoid of any unity or desire. Which is why club culture does matter, need to have the right mix of personalities.

Everything about Villa seems so positive and points in one direction. They're everything I thought we would be after the takeover, and were up to until about November last year. We seem to be stuttering and negativity is creeping back in while these are just firing. I could never see them having a run of poor performances like we've had this season. 

Edited by Decky

19 minutes ago, Decky said:

Everything about Villa seems so positive and points in one direction. They're everything I thought we would be after the takeover, and were up to until about November last year. We seem to be stuttering and negativity is creeping back in while these are just firing. I could never see them having a run of poor performances like we've had this season. 

i think the thing we have now is we are resilient so capable of winning matches we’d have lost in the past, even in other times when we were a decent side. 

I’ve never known a manager change things so willingly and effectively to turn a match around. We had our worst 45 minutes the first half today but he changed things and we were superb in the second. 

Thinking of previous managers, Smith probably wouldn’t have made a change, O’Neill would bring Steve Sidwell in on 75 minutes as that’s what he did every week, and Gerrard would have stood emotionless

staring at the centre circle. 

14 minutes ago, brummie said:

i think the thing we have now is we are resilient so capable of winning matches we’d have lost in the past, even in other times when we were a decent side. 

I’ve never known a manager change things so willingly and effectively to turn a match around. We had our worst 45 minutes the first half today but he changed things and we were superb in the second. 

Thinking of previous managers, Smith probably wouldn’t have made a change, O’Neill would bring Steve Sidwell in on 75 minutes as that’s what he did every week, and Gerrard would have stood emotionless

staring at the centre circle. 

Bruce probably would have done the same as Emery though.