Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Joe1984 said:

If they hadn't done so much time wasting, they would have won.

Shame.

They are the worst team EVER at cheating and time wasting.  Going down with fake injuries etc.  Remember two seasons ago we were lambasted for playing "professionally" and being accused of using "shithousery".  I wonder if the media will pick up on that.  Doubt it, they just hate the Toon.

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

:spit:

Turn of your device and don't watch or comment on the sport ever again. You are embarrassing [emoji38]

We'll see how this holds up when we play them.

If we were on form they would be physical and try and bully us whilst kicking us off the park and creating nothing like they did in our home game last season , a modern day Wimbledon . As it happens we have turned to shit so they will probably beat us easily .

Edited by Geogaddi

1 minute ago, Geogaddi said:

If we were on form they would be physical and try and bully us whilst kicking us off the park and creating nothing like they did in our home game last season , a modern day Wimbledon .

[emoji38]

Good luck with that. We are going to get smoked. 

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

[emoji38]

Good luck with that. We are going to get smoked. 

I agree , that's more to do with how poor we are at the minute though , dosnt change the fact Arsenal are a big physical team who aren't great to watch which was my original point . The modern day crazy gang with better players .

Edited by Geogaddi

7 minutes ago, Geogaddi said:

I agree , that's more to do with how poor we are at the minute though , dosnt change the fact Arsenal are a big physical team who aren't great to watch which was my original point . The modern day crazy gang with better players .

So if Arsenal are Stoke and Wimbledon.

What are we then? A league 2 outfit I presume? [emoji38]