Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

11 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I think he's actually one of Man Utds issues. Sooner the get rid of him the l better for the team I'd say. Constant moaning on the pitch, can only imagine what he's like in the dressing room or on the training ground 

:ben:

1 minute ago, Ghandis Flip-Flop said:

Been impressed by Billy Gilmour every time I’ve seen them play too. Seems odd if he’s off elsewhere as rumoured 

He isn’t going for much either, would fit in here as cover for Bruno in the holding role and would add to our collection of Chelsea youth players.

12 minutes ago, Mazzy said:

I think he's actually one of Man Utds issues. Sooner the get rid of him the l better for the team I'd say. Constant moaning on the pitch, can only imagine what he's like in the dressing room or on the training ground 

he's their best player by absolutely miles. He definitely shouldn't be playing up front though :lol: 

Man Utd are just the same. Going to stick with ETH because they should go all way and really win Europa, but they’re never ever challenging for the league with him there. Such a limited manager. 

Squad being shaped for him that a new manager will not like.

3 minutes ago, Smal said:

he's their best player by absolutely miles. He definitely shouldn't be playing up front though :lol:

I actually didn't hate that decision today. Brighton play out from the back and move the ball about in front of their keeper all the time. 

No player wins the ball more in the final third than Fernandes. Him and Mount did an excellent job of shutting down Brighton from playing out in the first half I thought. 

Found the Mount sub baffling when Rashford had been so bad. You could see how much energy we lost almost instantly. 

1 minute ago, The Bonk said:

Has winter descended on England? The crowd at Selhurst are all bundled up. 

:lol: Pouring down there, I realize, but it still looks hilarious in August.

canny day up here.

3 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Has winter descended on England? The crowd at Selhurst are all bundled up. 

:lol: Pouring down there, I realize, but it still looks hilarious in August.

It’s only for one day, back to high temperatures for next week 😎

32 minutes ago, The Bonk said:

Looked like Ten Hag was blaming Zirkzee as they were walking off there. 

“Why were you in the way? This is all your fault.”

What a way to endear yourself to a young player. [emoji38]

22 minutes ago, Smal said:

I agree. And he absolutely knows it. Everytime something goes wrong he's the first to blame a teammate.

Like I say, I agree he's Man Utds best player but that's been their problem since Ferguson left, they are a team of individuals, not a team at all.