Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

Would someone tell that brain dead cunt Merson to SHUT THE FUCK UP. Trying to hear what the other pundits are saying about the other games and every time someone as much as breathes at the Etihad he starts screaming gibberish and "OH OH OH AH AH AH" over the top of them. So fucking annoying.

Just remembered that I got banned on here last season for calling the the ref at City for Rennie :lol: think he reffed us at Fulham. 

Reckon every cunt who compare Maxi, Doku, Sanusi etc get banned as well? 

Absolute Woke Nonsense - Dyche.jpeg

Edited by The Butcher

1 minute ago, The Butcher said:

Just remembered that I got banned on here last season for calling the the ref at City for Rennie :lol: think he reffed us at Fulham. 

Reckon every cunt who compare Maxi, Doku, Sanusi etc get banned as well? 

Absolute Woke Nonsense - Dyce.jpeg

You gotta kneel and put a fist in the air, you muppet! 

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Would someone tell that brain dead cunt Merson to SHUT THE FUCK UP. Trying to hear what the other pundits are saying about the other games and every time someone as much as breathes at the Etihad he starts screaming gibberish and "OH OH OH AH AH AH" over the top of them. So fucking annoying.

For some reason they're really pushing him front and centre. Also soon to be seen on Strictly.

Just now, toon25 said:

For some reason they're really pushing him front and centre. Also soon to be seen on Strictly.

I’m convinced that if he didn’t have TV work, the. He’s go off the rails with alcohol and that’s why he wasn’t peddled with the others a few years ago.