Other games (2024/25)

simonsays

4 minutes ago, Super Duper Branko Strupar said:

If a manager plays Rashford CF ahead of Wilson in any team then they're just crowbarring him in. And wasting his ability, he's clearly much better on the left.

I’m not sure I want him to go at all - leave him here so we can hopefully kick off with a full squad.

Edited by Gawalls

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Why is there a place called West Ham and East Ham but no place called ham?

Because the word Ham derives from the word Hamm, which means a space of marshland or wetland, I think. West Ham was presumably built to the West of this area.

2 minutes ago, STM said:

Because the word Ham derives from the word Hamm, which means a space of marshland or wetland, I think. West Ham was presumably built to the West of this area.

Good to know thank you

1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

De Gea won them that.

Couldn't believe it when Neville came out with Rashford as MotM. :lol: Clearly the keeper. 

Hammers unlucky there. Another five minutes and they might have nicked the point. 

Man U have 11 points out of six games against the Top 6 plus us. That's better than anyone. They are unconvincing to the eye, but are good enough to get results.

That said, if Joelinton scores the second header or, by some miracle, the Wilson penalty actually gets given, I think we win that game. Us playing on the transition a goal up would rip through them.