Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Lee Dixon on co-comms on the channel I’ve got on. He is horrendous. Makes unfunny comments all the while and has the comedic timing of Rainier Wolfcastle. 

It feels like he is slowly morphing into Lawrenson on the mic. 

Just heard him rambling on about playing at Plough Lane and Robbie Earle making late runs or some shite.

2 minutes ago, Paullow said:

And with that, I'll switch over to Burnley vs Birmingham. 

And within a minute Burnley go 2-0 up, and pretty much ends that one as a contest as well. :lol:

Was gonna watch the darts on delay at 10pm, but will probably watch earlier now, haha.

10 minutes ago, Lush Vlad said:

Lee Dixon on co-comms on the channel I’ve got on. He is horrendous. Makes unfunny comments all the while and has the comedic timing of Rainier Wolfcastle. 

It feels like he is slowly morphing into Lawrenson on the mic. 

9 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Just heard him rambling on about playing at Plough Lane and Robbie Earle making late runs or some shite.

Watching the same, it's horrific patter. "Iff dis wuz the world cup, it'd be 11min extra time"..... Aye mate. :rolleyes:

16 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Looking like an awful set of results for Tottenham in particular. Credible draw in the end, but still dropped points, whereas 5 of the other 'better 7' who were in action all won. 

All the big guns have won comfortably. Spurs not winning maintains that.

2 minutes ago, Mike said:

Holy shit the ad said one of the side effects is penile fracture.

My ex mother-in-law was a nurse and told me a story one day years back about a bloke coming into hospital one night who had fallen off the back of a pickup while drunk. The unfortunate fellow had an erection at the time. You can guess the rest :lol:

5 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

My ex mother-in-law was a nurse and told me a story one day years back about a bloke coming into hospital one night who had fallen off the back of a pickup while drunk. The unfortunate fellow had an erection at the time. You can guess the rest :lol:

:lol: Fuck, man.