Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Would have took a draw all day long.....basically there was nigh on 20 minutes of added time accross the 2 halfs.....a game would usually have approx 7....2 first half 5 second half.....this happens with these pricks regularly....boils my fecking piss

2 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

FFS really wanted to celebrate tonight

Same here. Game kicks off at noon out here, but I have a woodworking class at 6pm. Wanted getting smashed out of the way before I'm using the table saw.

1 minute ago, Bally21 said:

Would have took a draw all day long.....basically there was nigh on 20 minutes of added time accross the 2 halfs.....a game would usually have approx 7....2 first half 5 second half.....this happens with these pricks regularly....boils my fecking piss

That's why klopp behaves like a cock most of the time, it puts it in the back of the refs mind.

4 minutes ago, pubteam said:

10 minutes of stoppage time!!!

There'll be nothing said as to why , the whole lot stinks, no-one in the PL will say anything , fiddled just like Hamilton getting beat off Verstapen

2 minutes ago, madras said:

I just wanted it done as soon as possible.

Yeah I'd take a Leeds winning the title in 92 with some modest hand-shakes on Lee Chapman's sofa as Man United lost anti-climax a million times over.

8 minutes ago, KetsbaiaIsBald said:

FFS really wanted to celebrate tonight

Same. Half our team is out injured or playing injured. I really just wanted it done and dusted and for Monday to be a massive party. 

Would have taken a Liverpool win if I'm honest.

I really really wanted the team to do it in front of the fans and now they can. If ithappens, Monday night is gonna be amazing. 

Having another team do it for us kinda cheapens it imo. 

Bring on Monday.