Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Rashford is easy to keep quiet when he's through the middle if you don't play a high line. 

Really hope we play Livramento against Antony when we play them. Can show him inside as he's right footed and he also has the pace to see him off. Was annoying seeing Burn get the mick taken out of him by that little runt purely cus he was small and agile. Be nice to see Tino boss him.

Edited by alexf

18 minutes ago, Bimpy474 said:

I must say i think Man Utd are strikingly average, and were most of last season. Yet Ten Haag did a great job to be fair with the team he had, actually think he's done far better than he should have. He's a good manager imo.

Was rarely impressed by their performances, so not surprised by what we are seeing today. Points wise he did ok, but alot of uninspiring 1 goal wins.

Wolves look much better than I’d expected, Man U worse than I expected. Early days but they didn’t exactly play great football last season, they were just very solid and Rashford

was clinical over several months. Things could get nasty if they don’t get a CL place 

Just now, Astroblack said:

Casemiro looks way off it. 

He's going into the later stages of his career, so will only continue to go downwards.

They've then gone and left him in central midfield alone with Mount and Fernandes who bomb forward.

He'll need Amrabat alongside him I think, if and when he joins.

1 minute ago, gdm said:

How is Garnacho a footballer? I can lose the ball, fall over and kick the ball out of play just as well 

You need a good hairstyle. 

2 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Can't believe the Glazers have done this to us. 

Don't worry I'm sure the extensive scout network of signing players from Ajax will sort things out. 

Edited by OCK