Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

They were 2-0 up late on at home to Luton a couple of weeks ago and drew 2-2, and then obviously 2-0 up vs Man U and lost, so a long way to go yet, but even a draw wouldn't be too bad if Villa pulled a couple back, although obviously hope they get nothing.

Fuck, this'll be such a good result if Forest see this out. Looking at the table yesterday morning I thought there was a chance we'd finish the weekend eight points behind Villa. Only two as it stands.

Martinez obviously isn't the best goalkeeper in the world, but I can't begrudge him getting the award solely for what was honestly one of the most important saves and performances of all time.

Edited by Kid Icarus

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

Martinez obviously isn't the best goalkeeper in the world, but I can't begrudge him getting the award solely for what was honestly one of the most important saves and performances of all time.

Gets exposed quite often these days it feels.

4 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

Fuck, this'll be such a good result if Forest see this out. Looking at the table yesterday morning I thought there was a chance we'd finish the weekend eight points behind Villa. Only two as it stands.

I was going to say similar, but I was waiting for full time to post [emoji38].