Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

This is where Spurs’ season falls apart 

TBF hopefully not, we need Brave attacking managers like these two, we could end up with defensive plodders like Lampard and Gerrard if we hound them out 

Just now, Astroblack said:

West Ham win is bad for though :undecided:

Nah, I’m confident we’ll finish above West Ham without problems this season. Prefer to see Arsenal bottle it, but then it lets Liverpool in so it’s hard to get too excited about it 

Just now, Ben said:

TBF hopefully not, we need Brave attacking managers like these two, we could end up with defensive plodders like Lampard and Gerrard if we hound them out 

Don’t think Ange will lose his job but I don’t think they have a chance of top four and probably not top five 

Just now, SUPERTOON said:

Really ? I’d have spurs far ahead of us currently.

On recent form, sure. However, I think we’ll recover and play very well from February until the end of the season as long as Howe is still here. Spurs, I just think that they’ve ridden huge luck in the early stages, they’re now facing their first major setback and we’ll see their confidence really drop soon 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

On recent form, sure. However, I think we’ll recover and play very well from February until the end of the season as long as Howe is still here. Spurs, I just think that they’ve ridden huge luck in the early stages, they’re now facing their first major setback and we’ll see their confidence really drop soon 

They have some big players due back in a couple of weeks mind.