Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

8 minutes ago, gbandit said:

“That’s a penalty all day long” Dion would give a penalty for someone farting on someone else 

He is an ex Villa player during some of their shittest years, and a professional TV estate agent, what are you expecting? A fair, balanced, and professional view of the game?

Just now, Big Geordie said:

Boro not really lain a glove on Villa so far.

Putting up a better fight then Sunderland did against us ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Steve Bower must be cursing his luck that he's got typecast into being paired with Dion Dublin. Poor fucker is stuck with him on Channel 4 as well.

Just know if it wasn't for football, Matty Cash would be peddling €10 fish bowls on some strip in Magaluf.

That or selling damp proofing.

43 minutes ago, astraguy said:

How come diaby never gets talked about being a massive flop? if that was gordon we'd be slated 

4 league goals, 4 assists. Not stratospheric, but struggling a bit of late.

1 hour ago, Smal said:

don’t really know how because I don’t think he’s good at all, but Villa look totally blunt without Watkins.

Whenever I watch him. I do think he looks a bit erratic at times. But runs his bollocks off, never hides despite how many chances he’s missed and chips in with loads of assists and all. 

Watkins could well be a system player for them. But he’s lethal for them. Think he’ll give our defence the runaround again at the end of the month.