Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

We really do seem to bring the best out of teams.

Villa were outstanding against us.  Brentford 1st half were excellent.I watched their game against each other next match and they were both average.

Arsenal were excellent, we had some bad luck but they still played well and created a lot of chances.  Against Brighton they are average at best.

Maybe playing us is the other teams cup final and they raise their game and wear themselves out ;)   

Edited by KetsbaiaIsBald

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

He's never leaving the beautiful situation he has here to go to Spurs man. No chance :lol:

I agree but how can he better this next season ? His stock will never be higher  he could ask for a Kings ransom in wages from Spurs this summer.

As for Dpurs fans imagine getting the bloke that wrecked Arsenal's title challenge 

Man this Brighton thing should be an inspiration to every team in this league. I'll not be moaning about Man City and their resources anymore me.

If Brighton can produce this sort of team from so little then any team in the top half should be able to do much more in getting closer to Man City.

This is absolutely tremendous.

Just now, Billy Warthog said:

Christ, this league... lose 5-1 at home to Everton then win 3-0 at Arsenal. 

Exactly, yet some people think we will lose every game and everyone else will just keep plowing wins in.

We are sitting at the top table now and we are going to have to earn that CL space.

Just now, Ben said:

I agree but how can he better this next season ? His stock will never be higher  he could ask for a Kings ransom in wages from Spurs this summer.

As for Dpurs fans imagine getting the bloke that wrecked Arsenal's title challenge 

By continuing to build the team with the money they robbed off Chelsea, and the money they'll get from being in Europe.

The idea that he should run off to the most dysfunctional team in the league in Spurs, is absolutely sickening.

How did it work out for his predecessor high tailing it over to Chelsea? :lol: