Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

Think it's likely a tactical instruction on ball possession, he's not someone who lacks confidence in his ability at all

Aye, he used to always run at players when he was at Villa. 

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

So CL final almost in the bag and the title sewn up at the weekend. Canny week in the life of a City fan, fuck me

Pisses all over when they were Liverpool fans a few years ago.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

So CL final almost in the bag and the title sewn up at the weekend. Canny week in the life of a City fan, fuck me

Be interesting if Pep decides he's done it all and there's nothing left to achieve.

Edited by Dr.Spaceman

3 minutes ago, Dr.Spaceman said:

I quite like Gyokeres from Coventry, he could play the Wood / Rondon / Joselu / Mitrovic role if we needed someone for that.

Thought that earlier in the season, way he takes his goals and movement is impressive, always a question mark about moving up a level.

Would make a fine 'Mathie' for lack of a better term

Grealish in this City side is like Milner in the City side 10 years ago. Full of endeavor and energy but looks out of place compared to his teammates. He’ll find ways into the starting 11 or off the bench but you’ll always be asking yourself why he gets the nod over more talented players. Of course Grealish is a much better player than Milner ever was but that just shows you what City have ended up becoming - turning Flash Grealish into a utility player. 

Let’s be honest two spawny come backs against Chelsea and City, and dominate performance in the final against Liverpool made people think Real had a chance. Totally dominated.