Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 minutes ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Havertz is such a rat

My friend started dating this guy and we all went out to dinner one night. Kept pretty quiet until someone mentioned the footie and we found out he was a Chelsea guy…completely unloaded on Havertz. :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Chelsea actually playing like a midtable nobody team against City. Usually has that big match feel. Actually Chelsea feel like an expensive Mike Ashley team.

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Chelsea owner did a Mike Ashley now.

‘Well I bought the club, my 1st signings didn’t work out, so now I’ll keep it running and keep it bringing money in for me, but nothing else’.

Just now, Stifler said:

I wouldn’t be surprised if the Chelsea owner did a Mike Ashley now.

‘Well I bought the club, my 1st signings didn’t work out, so now I’ll keep it running and keep it bringing money in for me, but nothing else’.

Inshallah

3 minutes ago, Skeletor said:

Chelsea actually playing like a midtable nobody team against City. Usually has that big match feel. Actually Chelsea feel like an expensive Mike Ashley team.

Lampard mouthing the odd half arsed instruction when the cameras on him, like Scrote sack used to. Such an inspiration to rouse the team not! 

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

Chelsea are fascinatingly bad. Like it's an achievement to have that squad playing this poorly and with this little spirit.

They are not a team, just a bastardised lump of players wearing the same colour strip! [emoji38]