Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 hour ago, Shak said:

Watching some of the disability FA Cup finals on BT Sport 1.

The goalkeepers in blind football not being blind seems really fucking harsh on the outfield players :lol:

I remember a final at a Paralympics or something where a bloke with one leg was taking a pen against a keeper with one arm... and for some reason he kicked the pen to the side where the keeper's arm was :lol: couldn't understand why.

3 minutes ago, Pilko said:

I remember a final at a Paralympics or something where a bloke with one leg was taking a pen against a keeper with one arm... and for some reason he kicked the pen to the side where the keeper's arm was :lol: couldn't understand why.

[emoji38]

1 hour ago, Shak said:

Watching some of the disability FA Cup finals on BT Sport 1.

The goalkeepers in blind football not being blind seems really fucking harsh on the outfield players :lol:

:lol: Gotta sting when they score, though. I'd just not tell them.

Jamaica beating America in the Gold Cup. Demarai Gray, Antonio, Leon Bailey, Bobby Reid, Mariappa names in the Jamaica side. 

America B side, though. Disappointed by that. 

Edited by Astroblack

19 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Jamaica beating America in the Gold Cup. Demarai Gray, Antonio, Leon Bailey, Bobby Reid, Mariappa names in the Jamaica side. 

America B side, though. Disappointed by that. 

Jamaica have arguably the best squad at the tournament. Will be interesting to see how far they go.

11 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

More Jamaican diaspora are joining the national team. Good for them. 

Aye. Took Antonio long enough. Remember him holding out for England where he’d get what like three appearances maximum? Distinctly remember Wes Morgan at the 2015 Gold Cup and thinking “that’ll do good for his footballing development”. If more defected early enough like they do for Ireland and African nations, they’ll have a fairly comfortable ride to a World Cup plus Gold cup experience. 

1 hour ago, Paullow said:

Do any if the betting sites show streams of the U21 tournament? (I know it's on the UEFA site, but can never get it on the big screen).

Can you not view it on your phone and cast it to your TV? Or do you have a browser on your TV?

4 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Can you not view it on your phone and cast it to your TV? Or do you have a browser on your TV?

The other option is if you have Firestick use the browser and watch UEFA TV via that method

6 minutes ago, Astroblack said:

Aye. Took Antonio long enough. Remember him holding out for England where he’d get what like three appearances maximum? Distinctly remember Wes Morgan at the 2015 Gold Cup and thinking “that’ll do good for his footballing development”. If more defected early enough like they do for Ireland and African nations, they’ll have a fairly comfortable ride to a World Cup plus Gold cup experience. 

A lot of the Nigerian lads should’ve thought twice about those England caps. Tomori and the Roma lad in particular. I feel like England capped them both just to lock them in 

2 hours ago, The College Dropout said:

A lot of the Nigerian lads should’ve thought twice about those England caps. Tomori and the Roma lad in particular. I feel like England capped them both just to lock them in 

Germany have been doing that haven't they ? The kid who was on loan to and just signed fir Brentford.

If anyone has any doubts about the extent to which Wolves and that twat Mendes have been trousering coin/laundering cash, check out 35 million pound lump Fabio Silva for Portugal U21s. Dreadful.

On 25/06/2023 at 20:45, RodneyCisse said:

Anyone else’s uefa tv app proper shit?

I gave up on the idea of watching it on the big screen. App didn't work at all on my phone and if I watched it on the phone browser and tried to mirror to the TV, it would instantly switch off as soon as I set it to full screen.

I do have two laptops so just watching on one of those and still have access to the other one, but it's not half as good. Obviously it available to pretty much everyone should they want to watch, which is never really a bad thing, but would have been much better personally if some TV channel got the rights.