Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

13 minutes ago, et tu brute said:

This championship is the poorest in years. The three coming up will go straight back down at a canter. The gap of quality between the two leagues is massive this year.

Been a massive drop off in quality. Only Burnley out of the relegated clubs are doing well. Norwich look like they have given up going up and down, eventually. Just no quality left in the league at all. An average Championship side of Sheffield United are over 10 points clear of the play off places.

We are probably closer to the Super League now than ever before.

Would love for them to be back in the Prem so we can spank them twice a season again. It would be nice to have a true rival in the same division again. At least for a season before they got relegated straight back down again obviously. :lol: 

The gap between 2nd and 3rd in the Championship is the same as the gap between 3rd and 19th.

Absolutely shambolic. End the season now, and just pick a name out of the hat for the final promoted team.

Edited by Stifler

Just now, The Prophet said:

Sunderland look like they'll put away trash in the league but struggle against the better sides. Still think they'll end up in midtable which would be a good result.

A small part of me wants them to come up. It could be brutal.

Yeah, it is kind of selective because at the moment WBA are 9th and Norwich are 10th, but at the start of the season, the 3 relegated sides, Sheff U, WBA and Boro were clear in terms of the title and promotion odds, and their record against that lot is 1 draw and 5 defeats, so removing those results from their record, against the other 17, it is 10 wins and 6 draws from their 19 matches.

I can see them sneaking into the POs, and who knows after that, but with WBA and Boro improving, and Norwich making a managerial change (please not Bruce :lol:), maybe the expected 6 will fill actually the top 6 come the end of the season.

22 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Yeah, it is kind of selective because at the moment WBA are 9th and Norwich are 10th, but at the start of the season, the 3 relegated sides, Sheff U, WBA and Boro were clear in terms of the title and promotion odds, and their record against that lot is 1 draw and 5 defeats, so removing those results from their record, against the other 17, it is 10 wins and 6 draws from their 19 matches.

I can see them sneaking into the POs, and who knows after that, but with WBA and Boro improving, and Norwich making a managerial change (please not Bruce :lol:), maybe the expected 6 will fill actually the top 6 come the end of the season.

I still maintain they will finish roughly about 12th. Fancy West Brom or Boro for the playoff win. 

Edited by et tu brute

Klopp's the biggest cunt in the Premier League bar none. Constantly whinging, bulllshitting, complaining about fixture timings or number of subs or something or other. He fits perfectly in with his club and their nauseating "always the victims" mentality. 

Not sure I've ever wanted a manager and a club to get beat every single week as much as this, even when Fergie & Man U were at their insufferable stoppage time winning best.