Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Gawalls said:

Considering how shit and all over they were last season - I think he’s done a good job so far and said to a Man U fan I work with that they’ll be around us all season this year.

They don't seem to have the balance right when i've seen them in away games but aye they'll be around the top 5-6 all year no doubt

I really thought West Ham would eventually switch it on a bit and turn out to be one of our closer rivals this season, but they aren't showing signs of doing anything significant and already have an awful lot of points to catch-up on.

Just now, gbandit said:

I tell you what, the standard of comedies on British TV has dropped in recent years, but Nunez is doing his absolute best to right that wrong 

Someone mentioned the other he has a 1 in 2 record so far, but considering how many chances he gets I don't think that's all that amazing. Nunez has physical talent but is nowhere close to a natural finisher.

Micky Quinn from 1989 would have about 25 goals by now playing up top for these and he cost us 600k instead of 70m and had a beer belly.

5 minutes ago, Yorkie said:

He isn't atm but I think Nunez is probably gonna be class. He's absolutely everywhere and is an incredible athlete. Just hope it doesn't click soon. 

call me biased but I was more impressed with isaks one appearance against Liverpool then anything I’ve seen of Nunez for Liverpool.

Edited by Gawalls

1 minute ago, Yorkie said:

He isn't atm but I think Nunez is probably gonna be class. He's absolutely everywhere and is an incredible athlete. Just hope it doesn't click soon. 

He genuinely looks like a better ‘footballer’ than Haaland. But not much use when he is there to score and he always has a massive rush of blood, when he gets anywhere near the goal. Whereas Haaland is the complete opposite. 

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

He genuinely looks like a better ‘footballer’ than Haaland. But not much use when he is there to score and he always has a massive rush of blood, when he gets anywhere near the goal. Whereas Haaland is the complete opposite. 

Every bugger goes for the top corner - so glad wor miggi has learned to trickle it home

Just now, jack j said:

4 minutes added on they're taking the piss

Been about 10 if it was the world Cup

Rightfully so as well

Would have been about 10 if Liverpool weren’t winning, they scored after 98 minutes against us didn’t they?

Something intensely irritating about Liverpool playing at Anfield. It's like their sense of entitlement to every decision and break of the ball is amplified ten fold. The ref always seems to play along too and always seems petrified to give any borderline decision against them. Crowd are largely quiet for long spells but they insist they have this unique Anfield roar PR type shit going on all of the time. Just a really, really unlikeable group of players, fans and manager - I hate the cunts tbh, if it wasn't clear enough already.