Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

10 minutes ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

wtf has she just asked Brennan Johnson? :lol: “you’re through to the 4th round. Is the best chance Tottenham have of winning the FA Cup this season do you think?”

:dowiespin:

Yeah we noticed that too :lol:

Job done. Played some nice stuff early on, Burnley worked really hard to contain us then seemed to tire because of it. Our front three were very unconvincing and wasted some very good opportunities, back five were pretty good, middle three were up and down. Should really have put it away early or at least gone in ahead.

We’re going to struggle this month unless a couple more players come back from injury. Only two more games in Jan though. Sarr and Son are huge losses. I’m a little less confident about Man U after watching that. Then February will be very tough.

9 hours ago, MrRaspberryJam said:

wtf has she just asked Brennan Johnson? :lol: “you’re through to the 4th round. Is the best chance Tottenham have of winning the FA Cup this season do you think?”

:dowiespin:

On the subject of pundits, somebody pointed out that the ITV presenters for the game were an Arsenal fan and two ex-Arsenal players. And the co-commentator? Lee Dixon :lol:

This used to be a Liverpool thing.

It's great when we get a big win and you can just relax and enjoy the rest of the TV football over the weekend. Some decent matches. 

Middlesbrough vs Villa at 5.30pm today

Shrewsbury vs Wrexham at 2pm tomorrow - less than 30 miles between the places. L1 side at home to L2, but the L2 side are fairly clear faves, they obviously have their US investment.

Newcastle women also back in action at 2pm tomorrow after a 3 week winter break, at home to Halifax, the fixture that was postponed due to the women's World Cup final, the only fixture in the league to be. Live on Youtube

Arsenal vs Liverpool 4.30pm tomorrow

2 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Two former NUFC players' relatives putting Bournemouth ahead. Three if it turns out Kieffer is related to Craig somehow. 

Four if Max Aarons scores too

Edited by joeyt

3 minutes ago, Groundhog63 said:

Pedro looks the biz 

he does. 15 goals this season now I think, and he looks like he has a really complete profile. Bit gutted we missed out. 

1 minute ago, NSG said:

The first 30 mins of the Boro Vs Villa game has been one of the worst I’ve ever watched. Literally nothing has happened.

Wheel of Fortune on ITV. :thup:

5 minutes ago, NSG said:

Took them ages to get Cordless Leaf Blower :lol: 

Cheers, I'm behind, will say that early and impress me lass. What a day.