Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

Chelsea spent SEVENTY SIX MILLION BRITISH POUNDS on Kai Havertz.

140m spent on Havertz and Cucurella. There really should be a law against this level of stupidity but in this case, i'm thankful there isn't. Couldn't be happening to a worse club.

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

140m spent on Havertz and Cucurella. There really should be a law against this level of stupidity but in this case, i'm thankful there isn't. Couldn't be happening to a worse club.

Thought Werner offered more threat and created the chances he had problems finishing. Chelsea don't strike me as a club that have a healthy culture. Too much ego in the dressing room.  

We can laugh at Chelseas crisis but if Potter doesn't sort it out, another top coach will step into the void and sort them out and like it or not, they have bundles of talent.

Their biggest problem is how much money they continue to spend and whether there is an end to it.

Just now, STM said:

We can laugh at Chelseas crisis but if Potter doesn't sort it out, another top coach will step into the void and sort them out and like it or not, they have bundles of talent.

Their biggest problem is how much money they continue to spend and whether there is an end to it.

We kinda need it to last into summer, another load of money spent and then a sack.

8 minutes ago, toon25 said:

If anyone has a spare 5 mins and wants a top laugh, listen to this silly cunt.

FTX logo in the background. :lol: 

I barely got through 2mins to know he's talking bollocks. "Shared Team Vision" is why your on the pitch product look like a cast of individuals and not a cohesive unit. Get fucked, Todd. 

Edited by The Bonk