Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

So delighted with how badly things are going for Chelsea. I thought there would be some struggles with the team coming together, but never could have imagined it would be this bad after spending all of that money. So perfect :lol:

Potter must regret jumping ship so much. He should have stayed with Brighton. I mean, what idiot thought going to Chelsea was a good idea? Honestly, if I can see it, can he not?! 

His reputation has regressed so much now that when he is inevitably sacked, he will only get jobs at the likes of Southampton or Bournemouth etc and he will have not progressed at all. 

Anyone could see Brighton were doing well. Tbh I'm not sure how good a manager he is now since the new one is doing brilliantly also. He's had ages with that Chelsea team, plus a mini pre season. You could see instant changes at the toon with Howe and in 3 months we looked like a much better side. 

Chelsea look worse. Very worrying for him! 

Delighted for us though! 

Just now, Lish007 said:

Potter must regret jumping ship so much. He should have stayed with Brighton. I mean, what idiot thought going to Chelsea was a good idea? Honestly, if I can see it, can he not?! 

His reputation has regressed so much now that when he is inevitably sacked, he will only get jobs at the likes of Southampton or Bournemouth etc and he will have not progressed at all. 

Anyone could see Brighton were doing well. Tbh I'm not sure how good a manager he is now since the new one is doing brilliantly also. He's had ages with that Chelsea team, plus a mini pre season. You could see instant changes at the toon with Howe and in 3 months we looked like a much better side. 

Chelsea look worse. Very worrying for him! 

Delighted for us though! 

I think worst case he will be the new

Moyes. Don't begrudge him the move up. It was a big opportunity. Hindsight and all that. Should have stuck and waited for the England job.