Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Must admit I'm trying desperately hard not to hold onto that grudge against Unai for bottling the Newcastle job, but have to give him credit for doing a great job so far at Villa. Their fans must be in heaven after suffering self important dolts like Gerrrard.

3 minutes ago, LV said:

Chelsea players not even bothered about grafting 

They’re on 8 year deals so plenty of job security and keeping their energy for those Saturday night exclusive clubs in a few hours time.

Just now, Gawalls said:

They’re on 8 year deals so plenty of job security and keeping their energy for those Saturday night exclusive clubs in a few hours time.

Good point. 

In fairness, as much as I dislike Villa, I’d be quite happy for them to start beating some of the former “big six”. Would be good to shake up the league and get teams like Tottenham and Chelsea out of the top 4-6 consistently 

Imagine signing a ton of players on extortionate contracts for 8 years when you already have a massively inflated squad. Boehly has come in with his cock out doing the helicopter and the league has just chainsawed it clean off 

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Imagine signing a ton of players on extortionate contracts for 8 years when you already have a massively inflated squad. Boehly has come in with his cock out doing the helicopter and the league has just chainsawed it clean off 

I still reckon it has the potential of a Netflix documentary in a few years time “the end of the Chelsea smile”

4 minutes ago, gbandit said:

:lol:

You could tell he thought he was so smart too. I need the camera panning to him in the stands more often, to see his dumb face everytime they concede.

1 minute ago, Paullow said:

At least we can all 100% want Chelsea to beat Liverpool on Tuesday. There's no way they will pass us in the league now.

Mmm yyyeah I know you’re right but I love this so much. You are right though, a Chelsea win is needed.

i just love that Chelsea are closer (points wise) to thirteenth than us.