Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

Just now, Chicken Dancer said:

Aye, so we need 14 points and they’d have to win every game. Still makes me feel a tad better, but I feel like they’ll take it down to the wire despite being fucking awful all year. 2021 scares me. 

2021 they had injuries all year, those came back and won a load of games on the bounce. Only player they've been missing for a while this season has been Diaz. Also they started that season well. They've been outrageously inconsistent for the whole of this season.

15 minutes ago, La Parka said:

Leeds "defence" is disgusting though to be fair. 

Marsch’s biggest fault (I know, I know) was not spending hardly any of the war chest they gave him on defenders. Ayling, Struijk, Firpo, Dallas, Cooper, et. al. are not cut out for the PL.

Edited by Deuce

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

They clearly didn't. Just went straight to kick off :lol:

This is where VAR seems corrupt.  It feels like everything we do is checked and checked looking for reasons to either disallow something or award something against us. 

5 minutes ago, KaKa said:

Can't wait to see what Carragher says here :lol:

Unsurprisingly, saying the ball hit his arm, totally ignoring the fact TAA's arm moves towards the ball and it hits him on the elbow, so even below the supposed top sleeve or whatever it supposed to be allowed.

They aren't even trying to hide the bias towards the big six clubs and these dodgy decisions anymore.

Also Maguire yesterday, with a handball that was basically the same as that by the forest player for our penalty winner down there.

Edited by TK-421

1 minute ago, Andy84 said:

Sky glossing over this 

They are so fucking shameless man. I am stunned by that.

The ball hits him on his forearm which is well away from his body. What the hell is going on man?!

5 minutes ago, Ronson333 said:

BBC saying:

Our information from the Premier League doesn't show that there was an official VAR check after the goal.

They always monitor everything but there wasn't a proper stop to check it.

Wouldn't surprise me if this is the reason, it's not obvious at full speed with the normal cameras from distance (it is an absolutely blatant handball seen up close). Leeds needed to be complaining about that much more to make sure it was checked.

This is happening too often for Liverpool and Spurs this season, seemingly to give them both every chance to make the top 4.

This is all incredibly dodgy man. More convinced than ever that something is definitely up.

11 minutes ago, wormy said:

His hand kind of is.. Because his elbow and forearm are protuding in it's fucking place. :lol: I guess for us the rule is anything sleeve down, for these cunts it's anything wrist down.

Only just got home so not been watching.. Was Gakpo genuinely onside, too? Looks way off in that replay. Or does no one give a shit because the handball is taking the spotlight?

The iffside was close enough to warrant scrutiny but nope nah.

Cheek of these cunts. You'll never walk alone with the refs carrying you like Jesus in the footprints poem.