Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

1 minute ago, toon25 said:

Every time I watch some of the Arsenal players I'm reminded of the importance of a 'winning' mentality. They just don't have it.

Have to say, as much as I like Saka, he doesn't yet have that coldness or je ne said quois that'll make him an elite.

He needs that Bonet de Douche

1 minute ago, SUPERTOON said:

Genuinely can’t see Liverpool dropping another point 

As much as I want to be wrong - I agree 100%. Getting too much help from the officials and have been for a while now.

1 minute ago, timeEd32 said:

They will, they aren't anything special. And even if they don't we need 4 wins and a draw.

He never said anything about us - just said he can’t see them dropping another point.

2 minutes ago, SUPERTOON said:

Genuinely can’t see Liverpool dropping another point 

They have Villa and Brentford to play which are tough games, and Leicester fighting could be tricky.

7 minutes ago, Smal said:

Watch Partey for this goal. He is absolutely on fraud watch for me atm. 

Starts with KdB, lazily lets him rub past him, decides far too late to try and challenge Haaland, all while KdB just runs straight through the middle. Might as well not be there at all. 

:lol: first time I’ve heard this term, enjoyed it 

Game over. Was probably too much to hope for a different league champion when two of the most influential players that have turned Arsenal around from last season are Man City cast offs.

If we don't finish top 4 with our remaining games we only have ourselves to blame. Outside of Arsenal and Brighton (who are both at home), every team is up there as some of the worst in the league this season. It shouldn't really be about what Liverpool or Spurs do, its 100% what we do.