Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Brentford and Fulham can fuck right off, lying down and putting in the most insipid performances against these when they've played shit and stuttered to a barely deserved win.

Think Villa will do them. Liverpool only look good for about 25-30 minutes. They’ve just been lucky with their opponents, and them being at home, and VAR.

Edited by JUICE690

And just like that, Klopp’s antics with referees is justified. They’ve had the rub of the green these past two games and he’ll barely got more than a fine.

1 minute ago, Pilko said:

Brentford and Fulham can fuck right off, lying down and putting in the most insipid performances against these when they've played shit and stuttered to a barely deserved win.

Fulham at least deserved a draw and were robbed.

Good news is unless they dish out a couple of serious hammerings in the last three games they're increasingly unlikely to beat us on goal difference even if we slip up.

1 minute ago, JUICE690 said:

Think Villa will do them. Liverpool only look good for about 25-30 minutes. They e just been lucky with their opponents, and them being at home, and VAR.

I hope so but Villa were pretty shite today and their season is dwindling to nowt

3 minutes ago, Rich said:

I’m extremely worried for Man Utd’s top four chances now.

Id prefer Liverpool to miss out but it’d be extremely funny if they fucked it up.

I'm sure the commentator has just said, regarding Salah, "what a fabulous fabulous showing from this fabulous player".  I honestly never saw this fabulous display.

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

I've just told you what it is tbf, it's not a secret or owt.

I don't think that's a valid reason to boo the national anthem, and I doubt that demographic covers 20% of the people in the stadium. It's only been the last few years they've come across like this. Just massive chips on their shoulders. 

Only watched the last 10 minutes.

All I can say is I hope if we ever need to cling on to a 1 goal lead with 10 minutes left to win something, that we're facing Brentford.

Treated Liverpool's half like it was Mordor. Wouldn't want to risk losing possession in the opponent's half, just pass it around the back for a bit, then lose it in your own half [emoji38]

Just now, Shak said:

Good news is unless they dish out a couple of serious hammerings in the last three games they're increasingly unlikely to beat us on goal difference even if we slip up.

Yeah 2 wins should do it (thank fuck Eddie will be playing for 5) :indi:

Just now, Optimistic Nut said:

I don't think that's a valid reason to boo the national anthem, and I doubt that demographic covers 20% of the people in the stadium. It's only been the last few years they've come across like this. Just massive chips on their shoulders. 

So again, why bother asking, you already have the answer you want to believe.

1 minute ago, LionOfGosforth said:

I hope so but Villa were pretty shite today and their season is dwindling to nowt

That surely can't be true.  Uni Emery is getting them to the promised land.  He's a miracle worker you know?

1 minute ago, Kid Icarus said:

So again, why bother asking, you already have the answer you want to believe.

I didn't think that was the reason. 

Sounds like them and Celtic would be happy in a two-team league based in Dublin or something. I don't know, just seems off. 

Just now, Sima said:

Villa are finished for the year, I reckon they’ll be more insipid than Brentford by the time they rock up at Anfield.

No that can't be true because.......................