Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

5 hours ago, Kid Icarus said:

Great goal and angle. I love how you can see a few already celebrating in the crowd just after it's left his boot. 

Love that aspect of great goals. One that sticks in my head is a bloke in a bright green coat on his feet celebrating pretty much as soon as Cabaye's free kick v Man U goes over the wall, miles before anyone else.

Be absolutely hilarious if Wigan could win this, not only as Man U would be dumped out but also as it would show the mackems up so badly - a potless League 1 club under a transfer embargo beating the biggest spenders in England, completely shattering their "but oil money" narrative.

Find Rashford quite an interesting player to watch at the moment, especially off the ball. Not sure why he seems like he’s playing at 50% effort, he’s quality when he wants to be. 

3 minutes ago, TheGuv said:

Did I just hear the Andy Cole song?

Louder than we can ever manage it 

So it should be. He was there a lot longer. Won everything with them and didn't sing songs about Ferguson when he left.

Many of our fans dont like him.

Edited by Wolfcastle

10 minutes ago, Wolfcastle said:

So it should be. He was there a lot longer. Won everything with them and didn't sing songs about Ferguson when he left.

Many of our fans dont like him.

I've got more affection for James Perch than I have Andy Cole :lol: