Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, TRon said:

Much though I can't stand Liverpool a win for them is probably good for us. Carry on Klopp you massive cunt, win this one for us.

Both them and city having played them both twice and them probably being uncatchable we probably want both to win every game.

14 minutes ago, GeordieDazzler said:

I think Nunez is a good player just a terrible finisher. The Haaland comparisons hurt him massively as he’s nowhere near that level. 

He’s a better footballer. He is just rash as fuck with his finishing and Haaland is a goalscoring machine. 

Bit of a concern if you’re a striker and the weakest part of your game is your finishing :lol: 

Just now, Geordie_once_removed said:

Ok, what is with Klopp's turning his back on penalties? 89th minute in a final, maybe it's ok, though I can't imagine it instils confidence in your players. But when you are 2 nil up at home in the first half, why?  

Because Nunez was taking it 

18 minutes ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

Ok, what is with Klopp's turning his back on penalties? 89th minute in a final, maybe it's ok, though I can't imagine it instils confidence in your players. But when you are 2 nil up at home in the first half, why?  

Cos he's an attention seeking cunt

Edited by Groundhog63

1 minute ago, Geordie_once_removed said:

Good content for Jurgen: All or nothing ain’t it 

The way the Liverpool song echo’s around the stadium in a dull slow manner whilst a small pocket of Liverpool fans sing a totally different chant doesn’t make it obvious that it’s being played over the tannoy like.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

The way the Liverpool song echo’s around the stadium in a dull slow manner whilst a small pocket of Liverpool fans sing a totally different chant doesn’t make it obvious that it’s being played over the tannoy like.

During the match? You think they're playing songs over the tannoy during the match?

1 minute ago, joeyt said:

During the match? You think they're playing songs over the tannoy during the match?

Been to Anfield before and heard it myself. Not that song, but others including YNWA.

1 minute ago, Stifler said:

Been to Anfield before and heard it myself. Not that song, but others including YNWA.

They play YNWA over the PA system before the match but I'm pretty certain they don't play it over the tannoy when the game is on :lol:

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

This Bradley lad looks annoyingly good 

Not watching but just checked the scores and saw some 20 year old I've never heard of with a goal and two assists. Where's the little shit appeared from? 

1 minute ago, wormy said:

Not watching but just checked the scores and saw some 20 year old I've never heard of with a goal and two assists. Where's the little shit appeared from? 

Pretty sure he got two assists in their last game as well 

8 minutes ago, joeyt said:

They play YNWA over the PA system before the match but I'm pretty certain they don't play it over the tannoy when the game is on :lol:

Listen to that Allez, and Salah chants. The crowd react to what’s happening on the pitch and the song doesn’t change.

Edited by Stifler