Other other games (2023/24) - Use Euros forum for Euros games

simonsays

2 hours ago, Astroblack said:

Last year’s Europa League final was probably the worst game I’ve seen in my life with all the histrionics and play acting. Hoping for some fireworks(and a Leverkusen win) tonight. 

Was going to say the previous years too but I remembered roma was the conference final

1 minute ago, Ikon said:

Would very much like him. Barca bound? 

Hope not. I'm a big fan of his and I'm unsure that we can get Olise this summer.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Hope not. I'm a big fan of his and I'm unsure that we can get Olise this summer.

Think it’ll more or less equally as difficult to get Williams really. Close to as difficult at least. Would be over the moon with either of them tbh. I like Neto too but way too injury prone. 

Edited by Ikon

7 minutes ago, toon25 said:

Largest city in the world, Dublin.....

Just keeps doublin and doublin and doublin

Twinned with Dion’s cock. 

[/accordingtoFergie]

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Ikon said:

Think it’ll more or less equally as difficult to get Williams really. Close to as difficult at least. Would be over the moon with either of them tbh. I like Neto too but way too injury prone. 

He has a ~£45m release clause in his contract doesn't he? Williams that is. Not sure I buy the stories about him being on €200k a week. Understand getting players out of Bilbao is very difficult, though. 

Think Olise will be £65m+, easy. 

Edited by HaydnNUFC

4 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

He has a ~£45m release clause in his contract doesn't he? Williams that is. Not sure I buy the stories about him being on €200k a week. Understand getting players out of Bilbao is very difficult, though. 

Olise also has a release clause, suspected the be between £50m-£60m.

Also this ref in the Europa League final is the same that we had during the 4-1 vs PSG :aww: 

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, HaydnNUFC said:

Aye, I think it’s £43m. Like mentioned above Olise’s is just under 60m. 

43m is a very good deal so I think there will be tons of clubs after him and he might want to stay in spain. Whether that’s Bilbao or Barca or wherever. No matter what, it’s nice that we seem to to be aiming high. 

It still annoys me that we didn’t get Arda Guler :lol: 

Edited by Ikon

Well taken goal that. :footy:

Surprised to see this is on national tv here.

Not surprised that the commentary is about a second ahead of the events on the pitch and the sound from the stadium about 2 seconds delayed. Absolute amateur hour.

Just now, toon25 said:

Atalanta bossing Bayer so far 

Italians shit housing and defending well in a final? It's a bold new approach mind. I know bundesliga defending is a common joke but bayer were always coming to find this tough work