Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

3 minutes ago, 54 said:

To be honest, they get asked the same questions from multiple journalists, multiple times a week, that must take up a good 3/4 hours of time a week, I can imagine it can get grating.

Imagine getting asked a series of questions every time you finished work for the day, would be infuriating :lol:

It's part of the gig though, just give some equally dull and moronic answer and pretend to enjoy it and keep it moving. It's such a bad look all that attitude :lol:

I appreciate Eddie Howe more and more every day man. He is so so good at all aspects of being a manager. Always hits the right tone even with the post match interviews.

Edited by KaKa

Burnley vs West Brom at 8pm on Sky tonight. Burnley won 7 in a row in the league, or 11 of their last 12. WBA won 4 in a row, or 9 of their last 10 (since a certain manager left), so both in very good form. It's really hard to see Burnley not finishing in the top 2 given they have a 16 point cushion on 3rd, but hopefully WBA can strengthen their play off position with a result.

Drew 1-1 earlier in the season under Bruce, with WBA getting a 98th minute equaliser, also on Sky.

Sheff Utd vs Hull on the budget red button service at 7.45pm, they are on 7 and 6 match unbeaten runs respectively.

4 minutes ago, Nate said:

Had West Brom started the season with Corberan it would be a three-horse race for the automatic places. Not that we needed a further indictment of Bruce’s ability.

I'm not so sure

I think employing Bruce was a genius move, allow them to hit rock bottom with unfit players, get someone in that's half competent and you fly up the table 

7 minutes ago, Nate said:

Had West Brom started the season with Corberan it would be a three-horse race for the automatic places. Not that we needed a further indictment of Bruce’s ability.

You can never have too many.

17 minutes ago, Nate said:

Just looked at the live table on the BBC, unbelievable where they are at. Damning evidence that the Human Cabbage should be nowhere near football anymore.

11 minutes ago, Paullow said:

They've kept a lot of clean sheets under Corberan have West Brom, but I'd be surprised if they did here (still 0-1 after 62 mins). Burnley cranking up the pressure, and think they'll get their reward soon.

1-1