Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

10 hours ago, KaKa said:

Kompany is something else man. Doing a spectacular job with Burnley.

I thought they were done for when they went down and there was loads of talk of them being in financial turmoil. He’s been brilliant from the very start, clearly going to be an outstanding manager 

Yeah, looking forward to it.

Draw is absolutely the best result for us, but if there had to be a winner then I'm not really sure which I'd prefer. Top 4 wise, it would have to be a Chelsea win as Liverpool are currently much more favoured (than Chelsea) in terms of odds, so more of a rival in that sense, but then a(n unexpected) Chelsea win would be huge for them, they'd have B2B wins, pressure eased, new signings could click, we still have to go to Stamford Bridge etc. that gap should sharp change, so from a 'secure top 6' perspective, Chelsea winning wouldn't be great.

I know that isn't the most optimistic of outlooks, and it would take a bad run of form in the second half of the season for us to finish 7th or lower, but I probably would still take 6th now if offered. 

Because Liverpool are more likely to win, so less shocks and disruption, I'm thinking draw-Liverpool-Chelsea in terms of preference, but definitely would like to see a draw.

Draw, 3 reds each and some season-ender, reducers please. Hoping the benches kick off too and both get FA fines and points docked. Genuinely dislike both of these, no redeeming qualities between the entire clubs combined.