Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

25 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

At least Villa will be up for it now, pretty wild job Emery has done 

6 home league wins in a row, conceded one goal and that was a dodgy as fuck penalty from Kane today. 

Other than a left back and an mls kid in and Ings and Archer out, same squad that fraud Carpethead had. 

if only we’d had him at the start of the season. 

Just now, brummie said:

6 home league wins in a row, conceded one goal and that was a dodgy as fuck penalty from Kane today. 

Other than a left back and an mls kid in and Ings and Archer out, same squad that fraud Carpethead had. 

I’m a fan of him, the disrespect he gets in this country is pathetic Imo 

3 minutes ago, brummie said:

You better beat Liverpool 

8 minutes ago, brummie said:

I think the World Cup did him a huge favour as it gave him the equivalent of a pre season but he’s done a great job with Villa.

I also think he inherited a good squad of players that were massively underperforming under/because of Gerrard.