Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

12 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

Genuinely understand the hatred for Liverpool but can’t understand why anyone wants a team that’s took the piss with their spending and finding loop holes to win.

Decades of Liverpool cheating.

Liverpool were one of the original teams to start buying all the best players, at one point buying them just to prevent other clubs from getting them. Only Man Utd in the 60’s could be accused of doing similar beforehand.

The family who owned them, and Everton at the time, made their money from gambling, and apparently went round ‘breaking legs’.

In the late 80’s their chairmen was one of the major players, if not the main person behind the Premier League, and actually wanted it to be a closed league.

He is now currently the head of the EFL and a few years ago set about selling out all the EFL clubs and giving the power of football to Liverpool and the other top 6 clubs.

Rumours is he had also agreed to allow Liverpool and the top 6 clubs back into the EFL if the Premier League resisted the European Super League plans.

On top of this they have constantly got dodgy decision after dodgy decision for years, and whinged on, and on, and on.

Edited by Stifler

3 minutes ago, Stifler said:

Decades of Liverpool cheating.

Liverpool were one of the original teams to start buying all the best players, at one point buying them just to prevent other clubs from getting them. Only Man Utd in the 60’s could be accused of doing similar beforehand.

The family who owned them, and Everton at the time, made their money from gambling, and apparently went round ‘breaking legs’

In the late 80’s their chairmen was one of the major players, if not the main person behind the Premier League, and actually wanted it to be a closed league.

He is now currently the head of the EFL and a few years ago set about selling out all the EFL clubs and giving the power of football to Liverpool and the other top 6 clubs.

Rumours is he had also agreed to allow Liverpool and the top 6 clubs back into the EFL if the Premier League resisted the European Super League plans.

On top of this they have constantly got dodgy decision after dodgy decision for years, and whinged on, and on, and on.

I know all that but wishing success to the team that spending wise is the biggest threat to everyone around them in the prem and hoover all new talent up as well doesn’t sit well with me.

As far as I’m concerned from now on F.C. stands for Fuck Chelsea 

Edited by Gawalls

Just now, OpenC said:

Stifler proper hates libpewl

I absolutely hate Rick Parry, and I don’t like the deluded and woe me element of their fan base.

For Rick Parry, he’s in there as a stooge, and his job is to give power back to the likes of Liverpool.