Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

12 minutes ago, Anderson said:

Bellingham’s special man, has the potential to be by far and away the best English player in recent memory. 20 year old and he’s already cutting about Madrid like he owns the place,

Yeah I agree, there's something incredibly special about him! Our "Messi, Ronaldo, Mbappe" type player. 

1 hour ago, Anderson said:

Bellingham’s special man, has the potential to be by far and away the best English player in recent memory. 20 year old and he’s already cutting about Madrid like he owns the place,

Watched him from close live at the WC against the US and was so impressed by his presence. Him (and Saka) really impressed me the way they played. 19 year old and played like a veteran. He’s just very good at everything and doesn’t really have any weaknesses. 

Just now, Anderson said:

Spurs feels like the perfect move for Maddison.

At lot was made about Kane leaving being a disappointment for him, I think it's probably the opposite. He plays in much of the same spaces on the pitch.

This gives him far more of a clean slate to be the main player.

2 minutes ago, David Edgar said:

That's a bit good by Maddison.

All about the ball from Sarr.

Maddison looks great for Spurs though. Very comfortable running the show with Bissouma in this system.

Conte is a complete lunatic for not using Bissouma. Just crazy.

1 minute ago, KaKa said:

Spurs have really hit the mark with Van De Ben, Udogie, Maddison and Sarr along with Bissouma coming back in.

Postecoglu also looks like he knows what he is doing.

Aye not a fan.

4 minutes ago, KaKa said:

All about the ball from Sarr.

Maddison looks great for Spurs though. Very comfortable running the show with Bissouma in this system.

Conte is a complete lunatic for not using Bissouma. Just crazy.

It's a very well-timed and clever run as well. That's a big part of how he gets a lot of goals.

Just now, Conjo said:

Lucky finish after a decent run.

Yeah, kind of scuffed it.

The ball to him was absolutely exquisite though. Lovely vision and weight on the pass from Sarr.

They do play some nice stuff, were I a spurs fan I would be glad the kane saga is finally over and be happy finally trying to play football after years of dour football not achieving much. Not sure they will compete yet for the top lacking Kane's goals, but could get Son back in form, and while I am not sure Richlarlison will ever score huge numbers he is better than has been shown for spurs so far

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Could do without Spurs being decent again like. 

They’ve played nobody yet. The disparity in the league these days is mad like. Glad we aren’t one of those bottom feeders anymore. 

1 minute ago, Optimistic Nut said:

Could do without Spurs being decent again like. 

Yeah man. The signs are looking good for them though.

If Kane had stayed and been a part of this  that would have been very very worrying.

I dunno us being last means I can actually enjoy watching some footy, if we're first and we lose I can't be arsed with football for rest of weekend, and can't be arsed listening to podcasts or anything. Under the Bruce years i swear i saw so little footy