Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, andycap said:

Shocking that like ? 

Screenshot_20230830-212157.png

As a reminder Doncaster are bottom of League 2 with 1 point. Everton arguably have 7 first choice players starting too.

21 minutes ago, Colos Short and Curlies said:

Tempted to stick a fiver on Bruce being in charge there by Christmas.

they can’t afford to sack Dyche and pay for an in work manager to leave their job.  Rice will be paid in Sayers sausage rolls

The bent cunts will find a way. They've just spent 25 million quid on a striker despite not having a pot to piss in.

Lmao you just know that's from Liga MX before you even read the team names.

My buddy got in a fight during an indoor game over similar. He hit a judo throw on this Mexican dude who kept grabbing his dick [emoji38]

Definitely a part of the playbook down here.

5 hours ago, 54 said:

Edited by Miercoles

I mentioned on the CL thread last night that Dortmund play at home on Sky Sports Football tonight at 7.30pm (vs Heidenheim) and Roma are at home to Milan at 7.45pm on TNT Sports. Normally I'd always watch a Premier League match over any overseas league, and Luton vs West Ham has a little bit of intrigue with it being at Kenilworth Road, but I'll definitely be watching our CL opponents tonight. Milan looks the better game so the timings work out well - see the Dortmund stadium and display first, watch the first 10 mins or so and then turn over to Serie A.

On 26/08/2023 at 19:03, Optimistic Nut said:

Wouldn't be surprised if Leicester top 100 points this season.

Early days yet. We've actually not played consistently well in several games, and have been helped out by playing teams who lack the ability to score in front of goal. But, we should improve as we go along, which we'll need when we face the likes of Leeds, Norwich or even Saturday's opponent Hull City.