Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

5 minutes ago, Disco said:

Venezuela getting a point in Brazil last night. Only the second time in history they’ve not been beaten by them. Ecuador having a 16 year old (whose going to the Chels) scoring too.

Is it right that's 2026 WC qualification? Do they normally do it this far in advance?

4 minutes ago, Wullie said:

Is it right that's 2026 WC qualification? Do they normally do it this far in advance?

Aye it’s 4 games in already. Not sure tbh but they don’t have qualification for the Copa America so they’re a bit less time constrained. Asian qualification for the minnows started this week as well. 

15 minutes ago, Optimistic Nut said:

It is funny seeing these players who were considered shit Rafa signings seemingly smashing it after leaving us. 

image.thumb.png.665e7fcc1cdeab229cbf8a11f6b7f216.png

To be honest, most didn't do it for Rafa either.

1 minute ago, Astroblack said:

Tried watching the Undr the Cosh interview with the Dorking manager and it was impossible. Just constant swearing. Fucking this and fucking that. Maybe it’s me but I couldn’t do it. 

Aye. And those interviewing him and licking his arse was nauseating. He can wear as much fancy clobber as he wants (that looks expensively shit) and spit out as many ‘witty’ one liners as he wants but there’s a reason he’ll amass to absolutely fuckall more than a lower league manager. I bet he’s soft as shit as well