Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, OCK said:

Nowt to worry about from this Man U team like. There's nothing to them other than hit and hope. They're best asset is luck. 

Keep doing it though which is worrying. Having bad day after bad day and still being only a point behind us is infuriating.

3 hours ago, Wullie said:

Did I hear that right on MOTD? The top 3 players for headed goals in the PL is now Kane, Wood, Calvert Lewin?! That seems absolutely mental to me.

Yeah, thought that was what he said. Only here:

https://khelnow.com/football/premier-league-top-10-players-most-headed-goals#

And…Calvert-Lewin has 49 PL goals. No idea what he was on about.

Edited by leffe186

Shame there's just the one televised PL game today. Obviously an extra match yesterday, so the same amount on Sky / BT, but 3 on one day is a bit overkill, especially on a Saturday when there's also the 3pms, and Sunday is usually my favourite day for just binge watching matches. 

Milan vs Juventus could be OK on TNT Sports at 7.45pm, 2nd vs 3rd and obviously a little bit more interest with it involving the former, and ITV4 have Barcelona vs Bilbao at 8pm, but not quite the same as a PL match. Bilbao are doing reasonably well in the league, but was quite surprised to see that they were only 4/1 to win (away), and slightly shorter at some places, thought they would have been nearer 8s or 9s.

8 minutes ago, Paullow said:

Shame there's just the one televised PL game today. Obviously an extra match yesterday, so the same amount on Sky / BT, but 3 on one day is a bit overkill, especially on a Saturday when there's also the 3pms, and Sunday is usually my favourite day for just binge watching matches. 

Milan vs Juventus could be OK on TNT Sports at 7.45pm, 2nd vs 3rd and obviously a little bit more interest with it involving the former, and ITV4 have Barcelona vs Bilbao at 8pm, but not quite the same as a PL match. Bilbao are doing reasonably well in the league, but was quite surprised to see that they were only 4/1 to win (away), and slightly shorter at some places, thought they would have been nearer 8s or 9s.

Do you watch the Scottish stuff?

2 minutes ago, Hovagod said:

Do you watch the Scottish stuff?

Not really. I would usually watch Rangers vs Celtic, but very little outside of that. I guess if there was another match I would tune in to, then Hearts at home to either of the Old Firm would be towards the top of the list, so I probably will have it on in the background later, at least until Celtic go a goal or two ahead..

Another loss for Ajax today, this time 4-3 to then bottom of the table Utrecht (who now push Ajax to 2nd bottom), including conceding an injury time winner. Crazy how bad they are doing. They do have a couple of games in hand, but they're already EIGHTEEN points behind 4th place Feyenoord.

4 teams are averaging at least 2.5 points per game in that league, which is absolutely insane.