Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

23 minutes ago, Pilko said:

Not sure if it was fixed but they made a grave mistake awarding that to him.

I find it laughable when people say it's fixed

It's based on votes and obviously some of those that vote will make some mad choices

Martinez was obviously influenced by the World Cup, was good in the shoot outs and then THAT save, that's obviously what those that vote remembered 

3 minutes ago, Doctor Zaius said:

Cooper has done some job at Forest.

Next England manager after Southgate hopefully. 

He's Welsh so he may not be so keen! I agree he's done a very good job there and their fans seem to love him. It was good to see their board back him last year when they were struggling initially.

1 minute ago, Checko said:

He's Welsh so he may not be so keen! I agree he's done a very good job there and their fans seem to love him. It was good to see their board back him last year when they were struggling initially.

Well he was a England Youth manager, so it might not be such a leap.

Yeah, it's usually a tough place to go the City ground, they haven't lost in their 5 games there this season, and had a few scalps last season, but Villa were slight odds on faves, so it's fantastic that they not only didn't win, but lost. Our odds yesterday were like 9/5 or 18/10 vs 17/10, very marginal underdogs, so you could have expected Villa to win and us to either lose or draw and then the gap would have been 7 or 8 points, and looking huge, but as it is, it's only 2.

Not too fussed about this next match, fully expect Liverpool to win, and do think they will comfortably finish above us this season, even though they are only 3 points ahead as it stands. Probably won't bother watching it to be honest, but that Villa result, Brighton dropping points, and us obviously winning is more than fine for me this weekend - hopefully Chelsea get something tomorrow.