Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

1 minute ago, Disco said:

You missing a decimal point there?

Had a shocker of sorts. I thought anything under 100 was below average but after googling, it said anything below 85 is. Baffled by that, given 84 is in the range of borderline mental disability

Think the worst decision of the night was Hojlund being deliberately forearmed in the face by a defender who was already on a yellow. He ended up scoring the equaliser. 

A horrific display of refereeing. I'm including our pen in that too. Never in a million years was that handball but he had to give it after giving the previous one against us. 

Beating Bayern to qualify will be nice at least... 

12 minutes ago, midds said:

They'll still go through. Bayern will phone it in on matchday 6 guaranteed

They go to Gala next and already lost to them.

The atmosphere there is going to be mad. Can't see them getting a result there.

What is wrong with Onana?

It's not just that he is shit - and, for clarity, he is absolutely shit - it's that he is hilariously shit.

Dives in a weird, useless way, over the ball, theatrically in the vague direction of the ball. He dives in a way that makes him look like a competition winner on the pitch for 90 minutes. Genuinely, he dives like no other keeper I've ever seen.

I can not believe any defence in the world would feel comfortable playing in front of a car-crash like that. And that's before you even begin to add in the "and one of them is Harry Maguire, too" factor.

What an absolute joke Man United are.

I hope it goes on forever.

1 minute ago, brummie said:

What is wrong with Onana?

It's not just that he is shit - and, for clarity, he is absolutely shit - it's that he is hilariously shit.

Dives in a weird, useless way, over the ball, theatrically in the vague direction of the ball. He dives in a way that makes him look like a competition winner on the pitch for 90 minutes. Genuinely, he dives like no other keeper I've ever seen.

Perhaps he modelled his technique on Football Manager animations.

Out of 32 teams in this season's CL, only two teams have conceded more goals than Man U (11), those being Celtic (12) and Antwerp (14). 

And yet they still have a great chance to go through. 

Incredible stuff.

2 minutes ago, Nobody said:

The fuck is ten Hag on about the first goal being offside? 

Attacker in offside position interfering with Onana's line of sight. It was offside. 

Not that Onana would have saved it if it wasn't, the big useless shite. 

Edited by Froggy

7 minutes ago, Pata said:

Think Man United are in a way worse spot than we are. Galatasaray in Istanbul will be insane and Bayern reserves>>>NUFC reserves. 

We won't play our reserves against Bayern like we did against you though. 

10 minutes ago, Froggy said:

Attacker in offside position interfering with Onana's line of sight. It was offside. 

Not that Onana would have saved it if it wasn't, the big useless shite. 

Just seen it again, absolutely no fucking way thats offside :lol: :lol:

3 minutes ago, Froggy said:

We won't play our reserves against Bayern like we did against you though. 

Can't call the team that played us reserves tbh. You rested Bruno, Rashford and Hojlund and that's it. Bayern won't have Dummett, Krafth and Ritchie on the pitch.

Think you are done after the next round of games. Gala are better this season than your average Turkish CL participant and the atmosphere will be nuts. Even a win there means you still need a result against Bayern.