Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Went to the game last night I’m still in the big smoke, travelling back up in a hour or so, Spurs offered nothing to say they were the home team and it was a cup tie, I really hope we don’t get you guys in the next round, but Fulham are no mugs tough game.

13 hours ago, Disco said:

Dirty cunt that Udogie. Always looks to leave one on someone like Romero and Bentancur do.

He has mastered the art of being very hands on without giving a foul away and all. He was regularly just shoving people in the back and leaning on them from behind. 

He does look a quality player, mind. 

3 minutes ago, Holloway said:

Haha Ipswich have missed about a million chances and Maidstone stroll up the other end and slot in right on half time

Was just thinking every time I see them they look brilliant but miss soo many chances. I know nice football and lower leagues isn't always a good thing(case in point today?) but the way they play is different to the usual championship shite this year so it's refreshing. Think if they found a young Andy Cole they would probably stay up. Sadly that's never happening again ha

Great goal BTW, shit defending but genuinely lush finish

6 minutes ago, Miggys First Goal said:

Anybody else’s sound keep going funny on BBC One? Like dropping out for half a second or so. 

Yes. Wasn't sure if it was the iptv version or not

23 minutes ago, Fezzle said:

Was just thinking every time I see them they look brilliant but miss soo many chances. I know nice football and lower leagues isn't always a good thing(case in point today?) but the way they play is different to the usual championship shite this year so it's refreshing. Think if they found a young Andy Cole they would probably stay up. Sadly that's never happening again ha

Great goal BTW, shit defending but genuinely lush finish

Stay up in the Prem if they got promoted, you mean?

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

Get in, great touch and finish, would have been so easy to mess that up

First touch was immaculate. 

Good for them, couple of very tidy players by the looks of it.