Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

Just now, tgarve said:

Such utter tosh this though- Foden starts most England games , Bellingham starts them all and Henderson plays probably 1 in 5 nowadays

I dunno, I don't really watch England, it was just a joke.

Time to delete my account.

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

What on earth was Ederson doing there?

This is where VAR should be used, its a blatant foul and a free kick. Why they can't tell the ref that I'll never know. 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

This is where VAR should be used, its a blatant foul and a free kick. Why they can't tell the ref that I'll never know. 

Are they allowed to do that if its a regular free kick that was missed? 

1 minute ago, Adam said:

Yeah, it's annoying when you see such a clear foul but not sure VAR getting involved in more incidents is a sensible thing 

Just now, Joe1984 said:

Are they allowed to do that if its a regular free kick that was missed? 

He knows VAR can't get involved but he's saying they should, when you see a clear foul like that I get the argument but wouldn't want VAR to have an even bigger remit 

3 minutes ago, Adam said:

Do it there and you have to do it everywhere thoigh (in theory). Ref being shite was the issue there. 

Just now, Geordie Ahmed said:

He knows VAR can't get involved but he's saying they should, when you see a clear foul like that I get the argument but wouldn't want VAR to have an even bigger remit 

I knew that. I myself wasn't sure if VAR could get involved! Hard to keep track of all the ever changing rules sometimes! 😄

7 minutes ago, Disco said:

Do it there and you have to do it everywhere thoigh (in theory). Ref being shite was the issue there. 

I mean they get involved everywhere for red cards, for a ridiculous foul like that they should be saying something. 

Just now, Adam said:

I mean they get involved everywhere for red cards, for a ridiculous foul like that they should be saying something. 

There's way more fouls in a game than there are red cards or red card incidents 

1 minute ago, cubaricho said:

These Plymouth kits are rad

They always seem to have lush kits, these ones from last season where belters:

0_ZS_PL_IPlymouthArgyle_29_06_222_02.jpg

plymouth_argyle_2022_2023_home_kit_d.jpe