Other other games (2023/24)

simonsays

2 minutes ago, Gawalls said:

I agree - just saying they are a decent side and Moyes shouldn’t be sacked imo

Agree, West Ham are a smaller club as well so Moyes is a decent fit. Although some of their fans might get pig sick of the football he'll produce since they think West Ham should play attractive football traditionally.

Just now, Lush Vlad said:

Villa’s final ball/shot is lacking. But they’re finding space all over the pitch since the goal. 

Really not impressed with Watkins recently.

Both Villa and Spurs are going to still score lots of goals before the end of the season but they’re going to ship a lot too, way more than they both were in the first half of the season 

9 minutes ago, 54 said:

Is it just me, or is Onana getting praise for doing basic shit a keeper should be doing?

Onana catches the ball without dropping it and Neville is rimming his hoop like he’s better than Gordon Banks 

Edited by bobbydazzla

1 minute ago, gbandit said:

Both Villa and Spurs are going to still score lots of goals before the end of the season but they’re going to ship a lot too, way more than they both were in the first half of the season 

Agree with spurs but Villa have only scored more than one goal once in 2024. They have seriously lost their way - relying too much on Olly Wotskills 

Just now, LionOfGosforth said:

I'm all for other clubs like Villa, Brighton and ourselves taking on the big 6 but there's also something quite amusing about watching Villa struggle after having how good they've been shoved down our throats for 6 months

Schadenfreude